Since 1978, Professional Movers.com has been helping Michigan Seniors and their families relocate to the Detroit Area’s top retirement communities. In fact, Professional Movers.com is the preferred provider for moving services to over 15 senior communities here in Southeast Michigan. Our movers are compassionate men who have a vested interest in making sure you have a positive moving experience. After all, we know that if we do a good job, you will share your experiences with other seniors, family members, and the move-in department at your new retirement community.
You’ve probably seen our moving trucks unloading new residents into Fox Run Retirement Community or The Park at Trowbridge. Or perhaps we came highly recommended to you by a friend who has used our services before. Regardless, of how you have learned about our company, we want to help further educate you as to why Professional Movers.com makes the most sense for your next move into a local retirement community.
12 Reasons Why You Should Use Professional Movers.com
- Exceptional Customer Service is Guaranteed– At Professional Movers.com we have received numerous awards for our dedication to providing senior citizens with outstanding customer service. Including a 2008 Customer Service Hero Award from Corp! Magazine and a featured chapter in the customer service book, “Who’s Your Gladys?” From the moment you first contact Professional Movers.com until your last piece of furniture is placed exactly where you would like it, you can rest assured knowing that our representatives will work tirelessly to make sure you are completely satisfied with your entire move.
- Reputation – We already have a strong reputation within the prominent retirement communities in Michigan such as American House, Sunrise, Fox Run, the Heritage, Trowbridge, Fleischman, etc. We serve all prospective residents with the best care. If you are already working with a move-in coordinator at your new retirement community, ask about us. You will be sure to hear accolades about the service we’ve provided their prospective residents.
- Rules & Regulations – Since we have worked with nearly every retirement community in the Detroit Metropolitan Area, our movers are well versed in the rules and regulations of each community. For example, we already know where to park the truck, which doors we can use, which elevators are the most efficient, and what times we are allowed to deliver. All of this knowledge and experience translates into less headaches for you.
- Specialized Retirement Community Moving Equipment - Most retirement communities are designed similar to an apartment building or college campus. It is much different than moving into a house or condo. Most retirement community units are located within the building and require your movers to walk down long hallways and use elevators to get to your new room. When we deliver your items into your new unit, we maximize each trip by using our specialized moving equipment. We use speed pack boxes that are larger than our competitors. Less trips means less time, which ultimately means less money spent on moving.
- Always Available for Seniors Moving Into Retirement Communities – Because we work with so many retirement communities, we give prospective new residents priority when selecting a moving date. This means that even on a one day or same day notice, we can provide you with moving services. Even if you want to move in the last week of June on our busiest day, we will always accommodate your desired moving date.
- Certified Senior Moving Consultants – We assign a Certified Senior Moving Consultant (CSMC) to each senior move. Our Certified Senior Moving Consultants have a minimum of 5 years consulting experience within the senior moving industry and have passed a nationally accredited industry certification examination. Your CSMC will be your personal moving expert throughout your relocation. He/She will create a customized move plan that will layout the foundation for a successful, stress free, and affordable move. At any time your CSMC will be available to answer questions, update you on the status of your move, and make sure that all the promises made during your estimate are kept on moving day.
- Working Supervisors on Every Move – We assign a working supervisor on every senior move. All of our working supervisors have worked a minimum of 100 local senior moves before attaining the title of working supervisor. Prior to your move, your working supervisor will have a meeting with your Certified Senior Moving Consultant to review your move plan. Your working supervisor will be onsite to direct the moving team and will be there to assure total accountability.
- Superior Protection Plan on Every Move – Professional Movers.com prides itself on the safe and secure transport of your household goods. Although your items may be going a short distance during a local senior move, we still take the necessary measures to protect your valuables. Our professionals pad and stretch wrap furniture to help ensure no damage is incurred during the transport. Our 15 Steps of Home & Furniture Protection is unique in the industry. We promise to pad protect your entryway doors and stair banisters, in addition to covering any walkway flooring. To further protect our customers, we offer exceptional options for valuation coverage.
- A Positive Impact on Our Local Community – Our world headquarters is based right here in Michigan. Our employees are Michigan residents and a majority of our truck fleet consists of American-made nameplates like GMC, Kentucky Trailer, and Ford. We take great measures to go out of our way to spend our dollars with local Michigan based companies. After all, we know how important it is to help support the local economy and people who use our services. So when you hire Professional Movers.com you can rest easy knowing that you too are helping keep Michigan families working, and you too are doing your part to stimulate the local economy by hiring a local senior moving company who will pay it forward and spend their money here in Michigan.
- Point-to-Point Service – The same moving professionals that load your goods at your place of origin will be the same persons that unload your goods at your new destination. This seamless service fosters a better relationship between you and our movers and provides you with the satisfaction of complete accountability.
- The Cleanest Moving Trucks – At Professional Movers.com maintaining our moving fleet and ensuring dependable fleet transportation is a significant part of our commitment to our customers. Our delivery vehicles are serviced by professional mechanics on a regular basis and comply with all state regulatory, transportation and emission standards and codes.
- Post Move Evaluation - At the close of each move, you will be asked to complete an online service questionnaire, used to evaluate our workmanship. This questionnaire helps to distinguish areas of strength and weakness. This assessment is a vital tool, which allows us to listen, learn, and provide continuous improvement on our award-winning moving service.