Professional Movers.com coordinates a team of professionals to handle your entire employee relocation process. At Professional Movers.com, each and every move we handle begins with a call from one of our highly trained Certified Moving Consultants, usually within minutes of your notification to us of an upcoming transfer, to begin the process of personalizing a relocation plan just for them.
Each employee/transferee and your company Human Resource contact will be provided a dedicated single-source moving consultant who will manage each step of the relocation process. This ensures consistent communication and adherence to your move policy. The consultant will be there to address any needs and insure you and your employee receives a smooth and efficient relocation.
Our initial contact with your employee/transferee will include:
- Confirmation of any details provided to us such as address, phone, etc.
- Discussion about any planned dates for the relocation.
- How we will coordinate their move – if local to us we’ll schedule an appointment to have a representative visit them – if out of area, we will tell them who to expect a call from to perform an in-home survey of their household goods.
- Details of the employee/transferee’s current residence – can a truck get close? Stairs, elevators, etc.
- Details of the destination – can a truck get close? Stairs, elevators, etc.
- Any special needs or concerns? Children, pets, storage?
- We discuss your company’s relocation policy and the services they are entitled to.
- Offer our contact information so they can reach us with any questions or needs they may have in the future.
- We then follow up, in writing, with all of the details we gleaned from this conversation.
But it doesn’t end there…
We keep in touch with your transferee/employee EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, documenting our contact so every member of our relocation team is in the know, no matter when they become involved.
You’re entitled to that information as well, that’s why we provide your company’s Human Resource contact with e-mail updates, so you can view the details of all of your relocations as they are happening.
If you are still unsure but would like to begin exploring the possibility of working with Professional Movers.com on your next corporate employee relocation, contact us at 248-926-9999. One of our Certified Moving Consultants would be happy to discuss your options and answer any of your questions. When you are ready, we will schedule an appointment based on your availability to visit your office and provide a detailed assessment of your company’s needs.