Professional Movers.com provides full service machinery dismantling, rigging, transportation, and reassembly services. Whether your company needs to move an entire warehouse facility, relocate a few pieces of heavy machinery, or just disconnect and transport an extremely delicate apparatus, Professional Movers.com is your “One-Stop Logistical Solution Specialist”. We provide skilled technicians who operate highly specialized equipment such as high capacity forklifts, cranes, air-ride trucks, and flat-bed trailers. From planning stages to completion, Professional Movers.com will prepare and follow a customized move plan that will minimize your organization’s downtime.
Every machinery relocation project is unique and presents its own challenges. Our Certified Moving Consultants, Project Coordinators, and Machinery Movers have a reputation for knowing how to seamlessly prepare, organize, and complete the entire machinery relocation process from start to finish. Our Certified Moving Consultants will provide a step-by-step move plan that will include thorough details of the equipment, labor, and time needed to complete each phase of your move. This ensures that no aspect of machine or equipment relocation is overlooked. Our attention to detail, as well as the understanding of our client’s expectations are second-to-none. We will hand-hold you during the entire process, and be in constant communication with you during each stage of the project.
The Machinery Moving Experience:
- We will plan a well-organized and cost-effective machinery move.
- Our Certified Moving Consultants will significantly reduce downtime to help you maintain maximum productivity, so you can stay focused on your business.
- All of the personnel handling your move will be well-trained, experienced Machinery Movers
- We will show a genuine concern for your company’s property at all times.
- We have an unmatched inventory of in-house equipment to get your job done quickly and efficiently.
- If you require storage, we maintain clean, well-organized climate-controlled warehouses and can effectively arrange for timely transport anywhere in the world.
Below you will find a list of some of the services we can provide:
Machinery Relocation Services we offer include:
[table “” not found /]
Since 1978, Professional Movers.com has an impeccable 30-year record as Michigan’s premier millwright, rigging, factory relocation and shifting of delicate equipment contractor. From project design to final installation, Professional Movers.com will provide the technicians and equipment to move, maintain, level, align or transport; one machine or your entire facility. We have wide-ranging experience with hospital/health care facilities, manufacturing facilities, laboratories, stock rooms, libraries, clean rooms, computer/electronics, panel systems, trade shows, sensitive equipment and more. Our rigging department can knowledgeably handle large machinery and equipment that ordinary movers cannot. Give us an industrial relocation challenge, and we have the experience to respond. Below you will find a list of some of the industries that we have served:
In addition, as an award-winning agent for Wheaton Worldwide, Professional Movers.com can also provide you access to the largest and most professional network of industrial movers anywhere in the world.
Finally, our unmatched inventory of specialized industrial moving equipment means that we have the equipment needed to get your job finished quickly and efficiently, with minimum disruptions to your workflow and downtime.
Professional Movers.com air-ride fleet is extensive and well maintained. We pride ourselves on showing up on time with the right equipment ready to work. Professional Movers.com has the capacity to provide the following equipment:
- Various Sized Trucks: Bobtail Tractors, Straight Trucks, & Cube Trucks
- Various Sized Trailers: double-drops, low-beds, flats, dovetails, RGN’s and forklift trailers.
- Various Capacity Forklifts: 3,000 lbs. capacity to 80,000 lbs. capacity.
- Access to Various Sized Cranes: 35 ton Grove and 15 ton Pettibone all terrain with hydraulic booms.
- Compressed Air-lift Flotation Systems.
- Laser Alignment Equipment.
- 250 Ton Four Leg Hydraulic Lift-n-lock Gantry System.
- Hydraulic & Manual Jacks, Dollies, Heel Bars, Cribs, Slings, Rollers & Hand Tools
If you are still unsure but would like to begin exploring the possibility of working with Professional Movers.com on your next machinery relocation, contact us at 248-926-9999. One of our Certified Moving Consultants will be happy to discuss your options and answer any of your questions. When you are ready, we will schedule an appointment based on your availability to visit your facility and provide a detailed assessment of your move.