At Professional Movers.com we have successfully demonstrated an ability to provide local hospitals and medical offices with premiere medical relocation services. Healthcare relocation requires movers who are experienced in complex moves. Medical records, labs, specialized medical equipment, and office furniture require specialized care and handling by competent movers. At Professional Movers.com our movers understand the sensitive nature of handling confidential records and high-value items, both during the move and for safe storage.
Professional Movers.com makes the intricate process of moving a hospital streamlined, minimizing downtime and interruptions for staff and patients. From imaging machines and MRIs to hospital beds and other high-tech equipment, we can expertly transport these high-value goods, ensuring these time-critical shipments are where they need to be, when they need to be. We have over 30 years experience working in all hospital environments from pediatric to pathology. We offer expertise in laboratory, biological specimen, hospital, and chemical relocations. We have relocated small and major hospitals, clinics and laboratories for private firms, colleges and universities. From patient relocations, patient files, x-ray relocations, and all hospital equipment, we do it all!
Professional Movers.com will plan the sequence of your move by scheduling pre-move planning meetings to involve all stakeholders with their specific considerations and requirements. We become an extension of your facility by conducting on-site department meetings to effectively and efficiently plan a step-by-step move plan for your healthcare relocation. Professional Movers.com will supply all labor, transportation, moving equipment and supplies for the physical relocation. In addition our movers are available to assist with packing and unpacking, and reinstallation of wall hung items. Our focus during the physical relocation is to limit the labor burden on your staff and allow them to maintain their normal duties.
Table of Contents
- Certified Medcial Office Relocation Consultant
- Hospital / Medical Relocation Services
- Auto CAD Layout Services
- Healthcare Logistic Services
- Laboratory Relocation Services
- Biological Relocation Services
- Chemical Moving Services
Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant
Professional Movers.com will provide your healthcare facility with a Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant. All Professional Movers.com Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants have 14+ plus years experience in healthcare settings, developing move cost estimates, determining move crew requirements, and supervising moves. In addition, Professional Movers.com Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants have experience in many facets within the moving industry. Each began their career with Professional Movers.com as move crew members, drivers and crew chiefs.
The responsibilities of the Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants will include but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to be available for all move activities planned by your hospital or medical office. The Professional Movers.com Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant will be accessible at all times. They will be equipped with a cellular Blackberry phone. The phone has ability to receive and send e-mails, cellular calls, and Nextel two-way connect. The schedule of the Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant will revolve around the needs of your hospital. Our Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant will work tirelessly and will always be accessible to your hospital. Same-day, next day, weekends or holidays, our Professional Movers.com Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant Move Liaison is here to serve you.
- Ability to evaluate specific moves and provide advice on the best options that may apply for each move. Every Professional Movers.com Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant have a combined 37 years of experience of working in the moving industry and customizing move solutions for various sized healthcare move projects. Our Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants understand the complexities of healthcare relocation. We realize that every move is unique and its success is critical to your practice. That is why our Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant is trained to think of all possibilities regarding your move. We have found that by just by asking the right questions, and examining all possibilities we have saved many medical practices time and money.
- Ability to recommend the appropriate size of the move crew necessary to complete each move. Each of Professional Movers.com Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants began their careers as movers. This enables them to envision the job as if they themselves would be the Crew Chief. This helps them provide the most accurate assessment of the optimum number of movers necessary to execute a successful relocation.
- Ability to determine and provide written estimated cost for each move within two working days of the request (specific to the requesting Hospital or Department). Professional Movers.com Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant has extensive experience providing written estimations within two days of a project review meeting. In fact, 90% of all Professional Movers.com estimates are typed and e-mailed to prospective customers on the sameday the site survey is preformed. Our Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant are able to do this because we provide them with the most advanced estimation technology and we have pre-built estimation forms that make filling in the data easy. Our Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants are equipped with handheld estimation units that help determine cubic foot measurements. This prevents our Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant from having to re-enter information while preparing the quote. Futhermore, the cubic foot calculations helps Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant determine the correct truck space needed for each move. In addition, our pricing structure is very simple and easy to calculate. All Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants are provided with a modern Dell Desktop Computer with Microsoft Office and internet access. Finally, all Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants are trained in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Wheaton’s Ernie System, Techmate, and Quickbooks.
- Schedule delivery of all necessary move supplies to relocating department within ten days in advance of the move. Professional Movers.com has a complete supply of moving and packing supplies in stock and available for your hospital. Our Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant will make sure that each of your medical departments will receive ample supplies prior to their scheduled move date. In addition to a Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant, your hospital will have an assigned Professional Movers.com dispatcher who will help ensure complete coordination of the supplies on the desired delivery date. The dispatcher will work with the Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant and act as an added security measure to make sure the necessary move and packing supplies are delivered on-time.
- Provide written and verbal demonstrations or instructions to your employees regarding how to use moving supplies, and how to pack and label items for moving. Professional Movers.com Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants are excellent communicators and will visit all relocating offices to perform packing and labeling demonstrations. In addition, they will spend time answering employee questions and make sure that each employee understands what they will be responsible to pack prior to their move date. The Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant will also provide written instructions to relocating employees. The instructions will include illustrations or pictures that will be very common sense and easy to understand. As part of the demonstration the Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant will provide the audience with an e-mail address and phone number just in case additional questions arise after the demonstration.
- Participate in the moves. The most successful moves are the moves where there is seamless communication between the customer, the Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant, and the Move Crew. Professional Movers.com Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants began their career in the moving industry as movers. They know how valuable good leadership is to a smooth move. They also know that the most important thing is a satisfied customer. Our Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants will be on-site for every job to check-in and make sure that the Move Crew Chief and Move Crew Members fully understand the scope of the project. In addition, they are willing to roll up their sleeves and participate in any project. Often, you can find our Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant on projects helping move boxes, pack contents, or moving furniture. If it helps reduce the cost or keep a project moving on-time and under budget, the Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant will make sure it’s done.
- Assist in the development of the master schedule for all moves. Professional Movers.com Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants have proven techniques that we use in developing and planning a master move schedule. Our Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants will work with your hospital to help refine, update, and maintain the master moving schedule. All Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants are provided with a modern Dell Desktop Computer with Microsoft Office and internet access. Our Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants are trained in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Wheaton Ernie System, Vantrax, and Quickbooks.
- Assist in the resolution of any problems resulting from move activities planned by your hospital, or damage claims processing. Although Professional Movers.com does everything it can to minimize the possibility of any damages, we understand that accidents can sometimes happen. However, at Professional Movers.com our Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants understand that the most important thing is to make sure that the problem is fixed as quickly as possible. Professional Movers.com guarantees a warranty for all of our moving services. Should and occasion arise Professional Movers.com Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant will repair, replace, or cash out the damaged items. The best part is that we guarantee that it will be done within two weeks of the claim. We are able to make this guarantee because we empower our Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant to make on-the-job decisions regarding claims to ensure quick settlement. No more waiting for repairs.
Please note, additional Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultant responsibilities may arise based upon the needs of your hospital. When this happens, Professional Movers.com Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants are committed to making sure that those needs are addressed.
Hospital / Medical Relocation Services
As hospital movers, Professional Movers.com excels at coordinating and executing relocations for hospitals of all sizes. We have performed hospital moving services for some of the biggest medical facilities in metro Detroit. We provide the pickup, warehousing and delivery services hospitals require during a move, renovation or otherwise. Our hospital moving services are comprehensive and competitively-priced to best serve our clients, and we are the best in the business.
Auto CAD Layout Services
Professional Movers.com can determine if re-usable office furniture can be moved to your new facility. From our experience we are aware that office space is downsizing in most new healthcare facilities. This poses the challenge of trying to map out what furniture can be re-used in which location in your new location. By using architectural drawings to determine new room dimensions Professional Movers.com will create a re-usable furniture layout for each end user that is moving re-usable furniture into their office. With pre-design layouts and user input we can determine which pieces of re-usable furniture will be left over thus creating a pool of resources to draw from. This service is completed by conducting interviews with departments and furniture consultant, physically measuring and inventorying furniture. Then the reusable furniture layouts are created using the facility’s master drawings. This will allow you to purchase the right amount of new furniture and insure that the reusable furniture will fit into there new office location and determine how that furniture will be configured in new location.
Healthcare Logistic Services
Professional Movers.com network of Warehouse Fulfillment Centers has been specifically tailored to suit the needs of the healthcare logistics industry. If you are searching for hospital movers or hospital relocation services, Professional Movers.com can help.
Professional Movers.com provides healthcare logistics services to include medical equipment transportation, hospital moving, warehousing, final mile “platinum service” delivery, placement and medical equipment installation.
Professional Movers.com primarily focuses its healthcare logistics project management services on hospitals, clinics, assisted living centers, ambulatory centers, urgent care centers, rehabilitation and outpatient centers. When these organizations expand, renovate or transition they often turn to a highly experienced service provider that knows their world intimately – Professional Movers.com
Our infrastructure of facilities and healthcare logistics professionals ensure each and every health care project serviced meets all client deliverables “on time, damage free, and at the pre-approved price.”
Professional Movers.com healthcare logistic services often include one or a multitude of the following:
- Transportation Management – Communication and coordination with each health care material vendor for optimal transportation passage to site. As professional hospital movers, Professional Movers.com also ensures every project vendor has their products not only available at the agreed upon time, but also securely packaged and suitable for damage free transit. Services include medical equipment transportation and more.
- Capital Equipment Accounting and Identification – Professional Movers.com ensures that all PO’s within the program are received and delivered in perfect order. We also can merge and enter each asset directory into our client’s asset management system as an additional service offering.
- Inventory Management Services – Professional Movers.com leverages an ideal blend of asset and non-asset based facilities and specialized transportation equipment to securely manage the inbound receiving, inventory, and material inspection process.
- Project Management – Professional Movers.com assigns an experienced, in-house project manager to successfully coordinate all project phases through program completion.
- Transition Management – After the new facility is complete, Professional Movers.com tightly manages the move of the existing equipment and staff into the new space.
- Professional Staff New Hires – Professional Movers.com worldwide relocation network allows you to move those new hires’ labs, office effects and household goods from anywhere in the country or the world with efficiency and precision.
- Relocation Management – Professional Movers.com 30 years of experience in professional relocation provides superior, cost effective services for all types of health care moving projects, including:
- Medical Records: packed, moved, unpacked in HIPAA compliance
- Laboratory Moves: we know the proper way to decommission, relocate and re-commission all types of labs without compromising your studies.
- Medical Equipment Moves: from incubators to -80’s, Professional Movers.com staff can handle the intricacies of moving high value equipment safely, every time.
- Sequenced Site Deliveries – Professional Movers.com fulfillment moving teams facilitate the timely delivery of all program equipment – either direct to site or via the local warehouse in the most cost effective manner available.
- Medical Equipment Installation Services – Professional Movers.com provides qualified, in-house staff that assembles and installs many types of health care equipment. Examples include:
- Shelving (both static and mobile)
- Crash cart assembly
- Otoscopes, ophthalmoscopes, BP units
- Whiteboards, bulletin boards
- Glove box dispensers, sharps containers
- Artwork and signage
- Case goods
- Bed assembly
Laboratory Relocation Services
Professional Movers.com is a local leader in medical and scientific research enterprise relocations, with over 30 years of experience proper handling of scientific equipment. We can relocate your laboratories from within your own facility across the street or across the country. We provide state-of-the-art processes and equipment to segregate, pack, unpack, store and transport your equipment and materials in a manner that safeguards the integrity of your research. Our specialized laboratory moving trucks with air-ride suspension systems are designed to move your laboratory equipment smoothly and maintain the integrity of your specimens. These vehicles have a primary generator and electrical outlets capable of powering 120v and 240v equipment, as well as a back-up generator and dry ice. We will keep your biological specimens at the correct temperature for the entire duration of your move. Our drivers constantly monitor and log the temperature and voltage while in transit to ensure the integrity of your research. Professional Movers.com has the personnel, specialized equipment and experience to provide you with a world-class relocation while keeping your laboratory¹s safety and discretion in mind.
Laboratory Relocation Benefits We Offer:
- Employees certified to work in Biohazard, Chemical, and Blood borne pathogen (BBP) environments
- Strategically Planned Single and Phased Moves
- Provide Loaner -80º, -20º and 4º Freezers and Liquid Nitrogen Dewers for Transportation
- Relocation of Biological Specimens
- Relocation of Cryostat Instruments and Mass Spectrometers
- Relocation of Liquid Nitrogen Freezers and Containers
- Chemical Liability Coverage
- Staff/Lab Relocation Packages
- Free Consultation and Analysis of Move Requirements
Biological Specimen Relocations
Professional Movers.com has a proven track record of handling biological specimen shipments and specialty moving. We take every precaution necessary to successfully transport your specimens, including using climate-controlled vans for relocating temperature-sensitive specimens. Our generator-equipped laboratory trucks are used to relocate Ultralows, -80ºC, -70ºC, -20ºC freezers and 4ºC refrigerators to maintain the integrity of your specimen and eliminate the need for dry ice. Professional Movers.com has the personnel, specialized equipment and experience to provide you with a world-class relocation while maintaining your laboratory¹s safety and the integrity of your research materials.
Chemical Movings Services
Professional Movers.com personnel are certified to handle your chemicals in compliance with the regulations stipulated by the USDOT. We will ensure that the relocation of your chemicals will comply with all regulations and be handled in a safe manner. We provide intrastate and interstate research enterprise relocation. Most laboratory chemicals, reagents and solutions can be readily packed and transported. Our experience ranges from one-day moves within your facility, to larger, multiple-day phased moves. We will safely segregate, package, transport and unpack your chemicals. We can also provide a decommissioning service on those chemicals left behind in conjunction with your facilities Chemical Safety Officer or Office of Environmental Health and Safety.
Chemical Move Services
- USDOT Certified personnel
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) and supplies
- Full or partial chemical packing and unpacking service
- All necessary containers and supplies such as vermiculite and absorbents
- Approved unpacking compliance for chemicals
Professional Movers.com Personal Protection Equipment and Supplies
- Refrigerated & Generator truck with lift gates
- Packaging materials (bubble wrap, containers, labels and absorbent)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- First Aid kits
- Spill control materials
- Coolers with wet and dry ice
- Poly bags and sheets
- Inventory sheets
- Portable eyewash
- Bills of lading/labeling
- UN approved materials
If you are still unsure but would like to begin exploring the possibility of working with Professional Movers.com on your next healthcare relocation, contact us at 248-926-9999. One of our Certified Medical Office Relocation Consultants will be happy to discuss your options and answer any of your questions. When you are ready, we will schedule an appointment based on your availability to visit your facility and provide a detailed assessment of your move including pricing.