Professional Movers.com provides complete industrial and support equipment for school relocations, library relocations, hospital relocations, machinery rigging, and warehousing / plant relocation services. Professional Movers.com, with more than 30 years of experience has a knowledgeable, highly-experienced crew of industrial movers that can handle your entire move from start to finish, reducing total man hours and increasing the ease of communications internally. Our industrial movers can micro-schedule all portions of the move to conform to your operational needs. Professional Movers.com will execute every detail in the optimum manner to ensure maximum protection of your assets and facilitate future steps in the move process.
Many Michigan moving companies call themselves “Industrial Movers”, but often they are only capable of handling only certain “portions” of your move. For instance, they can move your classrooms, but not your library or media center, or they can move your offices, but not your machinery, or they can handle your warehouse product, but not the large supply of warehouse racking. This requires you to hire multiple vendors for the various tasks, and places a difficult, (often impossible) logistical burden on you to coordinate diverse types of industrial movers. It prevents you from staying on schedule and having one cohesive move plan with a cost-effective coordination of services.
The Advantages of Professional Movers.com Industrial Moving Services:
- A single, responsible party who can handle every phase of your relocation
- A single trusted vendor inside your facility, with one direct contact
- A 100% professional staff that is courteous, uniformed, fully-insured, proficient in communications, criminal background checked, drug-tested, and verified for US citizenship
- No costly gaps in timing due to vendor unavailability
- Fewer total man hours to execute your move for increased cost efficiencies
- Minimal downtime for ongoing operations
- Reduced potential for damage or loss