There are some shipping situations that simply need special attention. A trade booth needs to get to the showroom within the next 24 hours. A one-of-a-kind 1938 Phantom Corsair needs to be transported to an Auto exhibit. Store fixtures must arrive in time for a grand opening. Your entire plant or office must be moved in a way that limits down time for employee productivity.
For these situations and many more, Professional Movers.com has a specific division called Special Commodities to accomplish the impossible. Often, the items you need to move are less than a truckload and are time-sensitive. We will find the most cost-effective solution that also meets your timing requirement. At Professional Movers.com we’ll juggle our schedules so you won’t have to juggle yours.
Special Commodities Services Include:
- Product Roll Outs
- Satellite tracking
- After Hours deliveries
- Installation & De-installation services
- Inside pick-up and delivery or tailgate service available
- Single or multi-store rollouts
- Surplus furniture and fixture recycling & disposal
- Flatbed service
- Air cargo
Professional Movers.com will assign a dedicated Logistics Coordinator to ensure your product arrives intact, on time and on budget.
As the “single point of contact” your Logistics Coordinator will:
- Act as liaison between the manufacturer of the product and the end user
- Arrange all load and delivery commitments
- Coordinate and consolidate multiple product for single deliveries
- Coordinate warehousing and transportation for phased deliveries
- Track all shipments
- Schedule load and/or unload crews
- Perform pre and post-move quality control calls
- Arrange all specialty services such as flat bed and air cargo service
For more information, fill out the form on the left and a Professional Movers.com Logistical Coordinator will contact you for a free, no-obligation, price quote.