Professional Movers.com Hospitality Services Division is positioned to receive, inspect, deliver and install a complete range of furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E), and operating supplies and equipment (OS&E), anywhere across the state of Michigan.
Whether you’re opening a new hotel or renovating a historic treasure, an assisted living center, hospital, casino, university or timeshare, Professional Movers.com has the experience, resources and expertise to meet project deadlines consistently and cost effectively. To help you through the process, our contingency planning initiatives assure instant response and resolution in the event of severe weather, construction delays, labor disputes, impediments to access, or any number of the myriad of possibilities facing time-sensitive installations.
Product can be shipped direct to the job-site where our crews will unload, unpack, place and install, or it can be routed to our convenient warehouse facilities for future or multi-staged deliveries. In either event, you can be assured we will closely inspect all items for condition, and match shipping documents for order accuracy. Your office will be notified immediately should there be a discrepancy. Following each stage of the project, we will remove and dispose of all packing materials and trash.
Professional Movers.com has established a reputation for quality based on over thirty years serving the business community. We appreciate the opportunity to put this reputation to work for you.
Below you will see a summary of services we offer:
- Full Logistics Service
- Local, Cross-Country and International shipments
- Customs clearance
- Shipment tracking from vendor directly to final destination or warehouse
- Time sensitive transportation from vendor to site
- Deliveries made according to installation schedule
- Disposal of waste material
Warehousing & Distribution
- Climate controlled availability
- Storage of existing FF& E during renovation
- Barcode technology
- Nationwide/Worldwide Network
- Purchase of old FF& E
- Carpet removal and disposal
- Installation of new and/or removal of existing mattress/box springs
- Computerized Inventory Control Reports including matched packing slips and freight bills
- Single point of contact with instant access to inventory at any location around the Globe
- Immediate notification of freight damage or shortage
- Product-specific installation crews
- Experienced Project Management
- Additional Services Available: Hangables, Pick & Pack, Furniture Repair and Restoration Services