Once an order is accepted for relocation, your employee/transferee will be included in Wheaton Worldwide Quality Assurance Program (QAP), which provides personalized move management services. There are eight basic customer touch points during the QAP. These include:
- Introduction – a call is made 2-3 weeks prior to the move to review relocation details.
- Pre-packing – a call is made 2-3 days prior to packing day to verify schedule.
- Packing day – a call is made to confirm packers are on schedule, check quality, progress and customer satisfaction.
- Loading day – a call is made to confirm the driver’s schedule, check quality, progress and customer satisfaction.
- Arrival ETA – a call is made to notify the transferee of the delivery date.
- Delivery day – a call is made to confirm arrival, check quality, progress and customer satisfaction.
- Follow-up – a call is made to confirm quality and service levels.
- Thank you – a letter (or email) is sent to the transferee to express thanks for the opportunity to serve.
As an agent for Wheaton World Wide Moving, Professional Movers.com is proud to be affiliated with one of the largest van line systems in the industry (6th largest). We have complete service coverage in all 48 states. Below you will find more information regarding our expansive network:
- Agencies: More than 250 agents make up the Wheaton network. Our agents are professionals and the premier providers of relocation services in the household goods industry. Through years of experience, Wheaton has refined its estimating process to the smallest detail and Wheaton’s agents pass rigorous training and certification programs to supply you with timely, fair, and accurate estimate of charges. Wheaton agents meet and exceed the highest industry standards for: facilities, equipment, experience, training, and financial responsibility.
- Vans/Drivers: Wheaton proudly offers the newest fleet of trucks in the industry to serve transferees. Wheaton’s safety award winning fleet is currently at 758 tractor-trailer units and 726 straight trucks. As an irregular route transportation service provider, Wheaton services all points within the 48 contiguous states. Seventy percent of our fleet is owned and maintained by Wheaton agents and 30 percent directly by Wheaton. Forty percent (40%) of Wheaton’s trailers have been replaced in the last two years. Ten percent of the Wheaton fleet consists of company drivers. Wheaton agent drivers are exclusive to Wheaton and are evaluated in our driver-rating program – one of the industry’s most rigorous. They must adhere to all Wheaton safety requirements. We do not use third-party providers.
- Claims: The transferee has nine months from the date of their delivery to file a damage claim. The form for doing so can be obtained either by calling their certified moving consultant, e-mailing the certified moving consultant, or it is available on the Internet at http://www.wheatonworldwide.com. Once the claim is received in our corporate office, the National Accounts claims adjuster will review the claim and either offer a claim settlement or send out an independent furniture repair firm for an inspection within 30 days of receipt of the claim. If we fail to make such an offer, inspection, or repair within 30 days, Wheaton will pay the transferee $25 per day for up to 10 days until such an offer, inspection or repair is made. As of today, Wheaton has never had to make this payment to a transferee.
- On time delivery: On time delivery performance for the calendar year of 2008 and 2009 was 99 percent. To date, on time delivery in 2010 is at 99 percent.