Professional Movers.com is an expert in transporting all types of refrigerated, frozen, and temperature-sensitive products. Our temperature controlled division works with some of the largest food shippers in Michigan moving produce, meat, dairy, and other products. In addition, we work with hospitals and medical research facilities to transport vaccines and other items which are vulnerable to temperature variations.
As Refrigerated Delivery Specialists, we have provided solutions to the many problems companies experience when hiring a refrigerated trucking company. We do not have any unnecessary or inflated delivery charges, missed pickups, delayed shipments or regular mechanical failure of our refrigerated units. Instead, we have established prices, at large fleet of qualified drivers, and a daily maintenance program for our equipment.
We offer complete and fully integrated refrigerated services that save time, increase cost efficiencies. We can even help develop emergency contingency plans in order to respond to delivery needs if you in-house driver is sick or your daily carrier is unavailable.
Refrigerated Delivery Services Include:
- Vehicles capable of a wide range of temperatures – from below -20 degrees Celsius to a warm 70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Background Checked CDL-A drivers with refrigerated delivery expirience
- Professional handling of all sizes and types of products – dry, frozen, and refrigerated shipping including products that need temperature protection from heat or cold;
- On-site delivery and rental of refrigerated trailers for weddings, restaurant, hospitality, & construction projects.
- Capitalizing on fleet of refrigerated trucks to quickly assemble faster shipments;
- Holding products for delivery or shipment at our warehouse, or loading to ride for direct delivery; Consolidating multiple shipments together into single lots;
- Offering climate controlled warehouse and cross-docking services to give you even more transportation options.
- Offering optional use of top-of-the-line technology such as infrared temperature probes and heavy foam core insulation;
- Experienced drivers trained in packing & loading techniques such as allowing room proper air flow and pre-cooling truck bodies ahead of time;
- Current and adequate insurance coverage.
Professional Movers.com has a huge selection of refrigerated trailers (reefers) for transport or rental storage. Our sizes range from 28′ to 53′ in length. We have single-temp, multi-temp, and lift-gate reefers with roll-up or swing doors depending on your needs. No matter what time of year, all of our refrigerated units are capable of maintaining a stable, temperature-controlled environment between -20F and 70 F. In addition, our refrigerated units have fuel saving technology that drastically reduces our fuel costs and allows us to pass savings on to our customers.
Examples of Fuel Saving Technology:
- Electronic Throttling Valves (ETV) that drastically reduce fuel consumption.
- Optiset Temperature Management Systems, which you can program to reduce fuel consumption and maintenance costs
We understand that a customer’s trust and confidence in our ability to be available is not to be taken for granted: to us it is a serious responsibility. At Professional Movers.com we take great care to ensure our fleets of refrigerated trailers are subject to frequent preventative maintenance and annual DOT inspections. Further, our trailers are serviced on almost a daily basis by our contracted mechanic. This assures breakdowns won’t slow the delivery of your product down.
Call For Free Rate Quote
When you are ready to receive a free Transportation Analysis, please feel free to contact one of our Certified Delivery Consultants at 248-926-9999. One of our Certified Delivery Consultants would be happy to set-up an appointment to visit your office and answer questions and provide pricing. We want to be a part of your success story. Let us put our 30 plus years experience to work for you to lower your refrigerated shipping costs and improve the quality of your deliveries.