When you need a dependable flatbed carrier who can provide experienced drivers who know their way around a jobsite, Professional Movers.com is your answer. After all, we have been Michigan’s premier provider and pioneer of flatbed delivery services for over 30 years. Everyday, our company drivers and private fleet of flatbed trailers transport building materials, machinery, slabs of marble, piping/plastic tubes and steel products for our various clients.
Often we are called upon when our customers have shipments that require side loading or when they need to transport products that are too large to fit into a standard van. We coordinate the entire flatbed delivery from start to finish. This means we provide the skilled driver, the specialized flatbed truck, and all of the extras that are involved in the often challenging and complicated task of flatbed delivery. Most importantly, we provide these services at very competitive rates and we go the extra mile to make sure that our customers products arrive on-time and in a safe condition.
The Trusted Source for Flatbed Delivery
At Professional Movers.com we have earned the reputation for being the trusted “go-to” source for any and all flatbed deliveries. After all, it is our job and we take great pride in being a knowledgeable resource for our customers.
We understand what it takes to make sure your shipment is compliant with local, state, and federal requirements. From start to finish, our Certified Flatbed Delivery Consultants hold your hand and guide your organization through the often challenging and important task of complying with the law. For instance, if your shipment is considered a wide load and permits are needed, our Flatbed Delivery Consultants will pull and provide permits. In addition, if your shipment requires a pilot or flag car services, we will make sure that that a team with markers is scheduled to lead and follow your shipment.
As for our drivers, you will not meet a more qualified or professional team of flatbed drivers. We only provide well-trained, skilled, and courteous professional people. All of our flatbed drivers have a minimum of 5 years experience in securing, strapping, tarping, and transporting of flatbed loads. When our flatbed drivers arrive to your warehouse or on one of your jobsites, they arrive ready and prepared to work. They arrive in uniform wearing bright colors, steel-toe boots and a hard hat. Our dispatch has already provided them with key pick-up and delivery information. They know when to arrive, they know where to position their truck, they know who to check-in with, and they know how to properly secure their load. If your shipment needs to be tarped we are able to accommodate since all of our drivers carry tarps on their flatbed trailers.
Need extras, like a crane or a high capacity fork-lift on a jobsite? No problem, our Certified Flatbed Delivery Consultants will make arrangements to provide you with vendors who can provide specialty equipment to your jobsites. In addition, we can provide drivers who can operate the fork-lift and assist in the loading or unloading of your products.
How Flatbed Delivery Pricing is Determined
Hourly Pricing – Flatbed Delivery Services are typically priced by the hour. We base our hourly rates on size of the flatbed truck needed, the product you need shipped, and the distance between the origin and destination address. Hourly charges begin when our driver leaves our terminal and ends once our driver returns to our terminal at the end of the day. Our flatbed hourly service, gives you exclusive use of our truck, regardless of how full the particular trailer is.
Flat-rate Pricing – For customers who wish to have a fixed cost per shipment we can offer a capped pricing model for flatbed shipments. This means we will with guaranteed delivery pricing. To provide a flat-rate or fixed cost we will need to know the size of the flatbed truck needed, the product you need shipped, and the distance between the origin and destination address. We will also need to know weather your shipment will require tarpping and if our driver will be loaded and unloaded within an hour at each location
Are You Ready for Flatbed Delivery Pricing?
It works like this, you contact our office at 248-926-9999 and one of our Certified Flatbed Delivery Consultants will review your service needs and create a customized tariff or price guide. Our Certified Flatbed Delivery Consultant will evaluate a list of products that you typically ship and a list of locations that you typically ship to. Once he has all of your information, your Certified Delivery Consultant will design a price guide based on time, weight, mileage, and vehicle usage. You can be sure that your prices will offer your organization the most cost-effective flatbed delivery rates.
Within 48 hours of your initial conversation, your Certified Flatbed Delivery Consultant will hand-deliver a customized price-guide to your office. In addition, he will teach your staff how to use the price guide to look up delivery rates and how to actually schedule a delivery.
Why Choose Professional Movers.com?
- Skilled Drivers – At Professional Movers.com all of our flatbed drivers have a minimum of 5 years experience in securing, strapping, tarping, and transporting of flatbed loads. When our flatbed drivers arrive to your warehouse or on one of your jobsites, they arrive ready and prepared to work. They arrive in uniform wearing bright colors, steel-toe boots and a hard hat. Our dispatch has already provided them with key pick-up and delivery information. They know when to arrive, they know where to position their truck, they know who to check-in with, and they know how to properly secure their load.
- Diversified Flatbed Fleet – We have an array of clean, safe, late model, and insured vehicles ready to accommodate any on-demand or scheduled pick-up or deliveries. We offer a variety of equipment options including: flatbed, step-deck, removable goosenecks (RGNs), extendable trailers, lowboy, double drops, maxis and specialty equipment.
- Tarps & Protection – All flatbed trailers come equipped with load bar, tarps, ratchet straps, chains / binders, cardboard corner protectors, and carpeting. This ensures your load is weather protected safely secured for transport.
- On-Time Shipments – We guarantee rapid, predictable, on-time, and safe transportation for your flatbed deliveries. In fact, in 2008 – 2009, 98% of all of our flatbed shipments arrived on-time.
- Easy to Spot on a Work Site – All of our trucks have the signature Professional Movers.com Logo and all of drivers are professionally uniformed wearing bright colors, work gloves, hard hats, and steel toe boots. This makes us easy to spot on a busy work site.
- Direct & Constant Driver Communication – All drivers are provided with GPS and are radio dispatched and maintain communication throughout their delivery route. This allows us to identify where your shipment is throughout the entire delivery process.
- Able to Transport Heavy Weight – All flatbed trailers come equipped with air-ride suspension systems, 9 foot spread axels, and can transport as much 60,000lbs.
- Same-Day Delivery – We offer same day or next day delivery options.
- Competitive Pricing – We offer cost effective pricing for volume routes.
When you are ready to receive a free quote, please feel free to contact one of our Certified Flatbed Delivery Consultants at 248-926-9999. One of our Certified Delivery Consultants would be happy to set-up an appointment to visit your office and answer questions and provide pricing. Let us put our 30 plus years experience to work for you to lower your flatbed transportation costs and improve the quality of your deliveries.