Professional Movers.com 16,000 square foot warehouse is ideal for art and antique storage. Our brick and insulated steel warehouse has been securely storing and maintaining inventory control of valuable art objects and antiques since 1978. We offer computerized management and imaging systems to document the condition of all inventoried objects for your records. In addition, our facility is equipped with central station security alarms and motion detectors. Admittance is highly controlled and authorized access is only granted to on-site storage staff with pre-approved background checks.
Our warehouse offers private rooms and open space storage for unusually large paintings, sculptures or empty cases. We will custom wrap or crate your art objects if long term storage is required. The warehouse is climate-controlled with optional rooms where temperature can be maintained between 68 and 72 degrees, and the humidity is kept within 50-55% — the ideal humidity level.
Professional Movers.com also offers our storage clients with a viewing area for appraisal services, artwork showcasing, and estate planning.
Our Standard Storage Facility Services Include:
- Climate and non-climate controlled rooms
- long or short term use
- Minimal or no UV lighting in climate rooms, ensuring maximum protection
- Alarm and security regulations and testing
- 24-hour security system with police response
Optional Storage Monitoring Services Include:
- Optional Water Detection – Sophisticated early water detection technologies are found within select units. Should any moisture be identified in the immediate storage area, our technicians are notified and address the situation at once, so there is no chance for damage.
- Optional Audio Detectors and Break-in Monitors – Your vault can be custom equipped with audio sensors that respond to faint decibel levels and room switches that react to the slightest touch. These devices, combined with standard motion sensors and glass break detectors, make for the safest vaults available.
- Optional Digital Cameras with Back-up – You vault can have cameras survey all angles of your storage items and feature a 30-day backup for added peace of mind. Cameras would be set in operation 24 hours a day and are Internet enabled so clients may monitor their valuables via a secure login.
- Optional 3rd Party On-site Security Officers – You may elect to have a 3rd party security officer facilities patrol your storage container around the clock. When this need arises we can provide a trained 3rd party professional who will be equipped with radio backup should the need to call the authorities arise.
If you would like to schedule an appointment to visit Professional Movers.com storage facility, please feel free to contact one of our Storage Consultants at 248-926-9999. We will be happy to review your storage options and provide you with a guided tour of our facility.