Professional Movers.com has over 30 years of experience with tradeshow moves. We understand how much money you invest in booth space, advertising and drayage costs, and how important sales from the show are for your company. Our philosophy is that anyone can move exhibit materials from point “A” to point “B.” However, what we recognize and respect is that a trade show manager’s entire career is riding in our truck. The first, second and third things that matter most to our tradeshow customer is that we arrive ON TIME and DAMAGE-FREE.
Trade Show Exhibit Services:
- Crated and blanket wrap service
- E-track & straps to secure your freight
- LTL & TL service
- Lift-gate service
- 100% air ride tractor trailers
- Team drivers if requested
- High cube & climate vans
- Internet & satellite tracking
- On-site show representation at most major trade shows
- Dedicated tradeshow fleet with experienced uniformed tradeshow drivers
- Free pre-addressed shipping labels for every move
- Same driver pick up & delivery
- Overnight service (next-day service)
- 2 day service (second-day service)
- 3-5 day service (deferred service)
Our dedicated staff monitors and tracks every shipment from the time the order is booked to the time of delivery at the show site. No matter how big or small the exhibit, each and every order is treated with the concern and respect of its time sensitivity that our customer deserves. With drivers who average over 12 years’ service in exhibit transportation, we possess the trained and experienced trade show professionals to handle your exhibit or shipment on tour to your complete satisfaction.
Shipping your trade show display should be the easiest part of your event. At Professional Movers.com we deliver on our promises. Getting to the trade show location is just the first step in making sure we help you achieve your exhibit goals. Being there in advance, knowing the venue, understanding the process, and going the extra distance to make it happen correctly are integral parts of our everyday trade show and exhibit service.
Professional Movers.com coordinates every detail of your exhibit transportation. At most shows, we have a representative on site to let you concentrate on your audience. Our on-site representatives can assist you with a variety of needs by expediting paperwork, coordinating your move in and move out, and making sure no details are overlooked.
Your exhibits will travel on full air-ride suspension vans – the smoothest and safest way to transport sensitive corporate assets. Specialized equipment such as climate control and lift-gate trailers are also available to meet your specific needs. All Professional Movers.com trucks come fully equipped with equipment to handle any size exhibit shipment in any situation. Computerized dispatch, and the newest, most advanced road equipment, assures that you meet important target dates and times.
Our customer service representatives are professionals with decades of experience in scheduling exhibit transportation. You can count on consistently excellent service from people who are focused on helping you achieve your marketing goals.
Convention Center Knowledge
Professional Movers.com has skilled, experienced, dependable van drivers who take pride in protecting your exhibit, and providing pad-wrap service when extra protection is required. Our drivers not only understand your business, but they work from established loading and delivery standards. Our drivers maintain working relationships with many of the country’s largest Convention Centers and Trade Show Exhibit Associations. This has enabled our drivers to know common delivery procedures such as, convention receiving hours, where to park the truck, and where to check-in prior to loading or unloading. In addition, our drivers are able to expedite your move in and move out, and make sure no details are overlooked. Some of the Convention Centers that we have regularly made deliveries to include:
- Detroit Cobo Hall
- Cincinnati Convention Center
- Dallas Convention Center
- Chicago McCormick Place
- Novi Rock Financial Showplace
- Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- Miami Beach Convention Center
- Minneapolis Convention Center
- Phoenix Civic Plaza
- Tampa Convention Center
On-site Trade Show Representative:
We can provide a field representative at any major market convention center in the U.S. Our trade show field representatives provide a variety of benefits such as:
- Presence during move in and move out of the show
- Act as a liaison with the marshalling yard/drayage company and the delivery drivers
- Assist the exhibitor in planning set up and tear down activities
- Provide shipping and labeling instructions
- Coordinate driver arrival times with operations department
- Coordinate loading process ensuring proper space planning for van utilization
If you are still unsure but would like to begin exploring the possibility of working with Professional Movers.com on your next Trade Show, contact us at 248-926-9999. One of our Certified Trade Show Consultants will be happy to discuss your options and answer any of your questions. When you are ready, we will schedule an appointment based on your availability to visit your facility and provide a detailed assessment of your move.