Professional Movers.com is Michigan’s long-standing and trusted independent appliance Delivery Company. We provide warehousing, distribution, delivery, and installation services for many of the Detroit Metropolitan Area’s top retail appliance shops, however, we also service multi-family and individual accounts. Our movers specialize in the efficient delivery and installation of household appliances, from sub-zero refrigerators to industrial ranges.
We take our services seriously because we know appliances are a major investment. Our uniformed, experienced delivery crews understand the importance of a professional delivery. That’s why each delivery includes the use of premium pads, neoprene floor runners, and door jamb protectors. As a result, you can be confident that your products, as well as your client’s homes, are well protected.
- Receive, warehouse, and coordinate delivery.
- Store to home pick-up and delivery.
- Contact your customers who are expecting delivery and coordinate delivery schedule.
- Appliance installation for all large and small home appliances including dishwashers, refrigerators, stoves, microwave, dryers, and washers.
- Exchange and dispose of old appliances.
- Dispose of packaging material.
Professional Movers.com understands how important it is to have appliances installed correctly and in a professional manner. With Professional Movers.com you can rest assured that your dishwasher, refrigerator, range, washer, dryer, garbage disposal, etc. will be properly installed and tested by our experienced, insured employees.
What Does Appliance Delivery/Installation Include?
- Unpacking and preparation of appliance(s) for installation.
- Inspect appliance(s) for any existing damage and/or defects.
- Inspection of facilities before starting and place door jamb protectors on doorways and floor runners in walkways.
- Appliance(s) placed where requested, if accessible.
- Temporarily disconnect gas service (when applicable).
- Disconnect existing appliance(s) not yet disconnected (refrigerator, for example).
- Install or connect any appliance installation kits and parts (when applicable).
- Connect new appliance(s) to existing electric, gas and/or water service.
- Level and secure your appliance and install any manufacturer-supplied safety hardware, such as anti-tip brackets.
- Test your appliance to make sure it’s performing properly.
If you are still unsure but would like to begin exploring the possibility of working with Professional Movers.com, contact us at 248-926-9999. One of our Consultants will be happy to discuss your options and answer any of your questions. When you are ready, we will schedule an appointment based on your availability to visit your facility and provide a detailed assessment of your distribution and delivery program.