If you are looking to improve your transportation services to customers while minimizing your shipping costs, look no further than Professional Movers.com.
At Professional Movers.com we are the Michigan’s premier provider of reliable, statewide, regional, inter-regional and nationwide Less-than-Truckload (LTL) services. Whether you are tying to ship products from Royal Oak to Ann Arbor or Toledo to Traverse City, when you choose Professional Movers.com, you’re choosing over 30 years of experience in LTL excellence, you can be confident that your shipments will arrive when and where you need them.
Less-than-truckload delivery is often a key component of your supply chain or business operations, yet not one that you want to spend a lot of time managing. If you are like many of our clients, you simply want a resource to call that you know will provide consistent service and delivery at a price that enables you to meet your financial objectives. Cheap freight costs are useless if your goods arrive late or damaged regardless of how much insurance your carrier may have.
At Professional Movers.com we offer our clients a capped pricing model for LTL shipments with guaranteed delivery pricing and reliable same-day or next day pickup and delivery.
Are You Ready for Pricing?
It works like this, you contact our office at 248-926-9999 and one of our Certified Delivery Consultants will review your service needs and create a customized tariff or price guide. Our Certified Delivery Consultant will evaluate a list of products that you typically ship and a list of locations that you typically ship to. Your Certified Delivery Consultant will ask key questions such as, “do your deliveries require a lift-gate?” or “Will your deliveries require same-day service?” Once he has all of your information, your Certified Delivery Consultant will design a price guide based on time, weight, mileage, and vehicle usage. You can be sure that your prices will offer your organization the most cost-effective delivery rates.
Within 48 hours of your initial conversation, your Certified Delivery Consultant will hand-deliver a customized price-guide to your office. In addition, he will teach your staff how to use the price guide to look up delivery rates and how to actually schedule a delivery.
Need to schedule a pick-up?
It’s easy. You can schedule a pick-up by phone, fax, e-mail, or text. We also offer Skype for customers who wish to contact us via web cam. Our account representatives are on call 24 hours. They are company employees who work directly out of our Michigan office. We can provide LTL trucking services on a daily, weekly, or ad hoc basis.
We understand the time pressures both you and your clients are under. As a result, we maintain a fleet of new trucks and use only company employed drivers. This means you get better service, dedicated management, and cost-effective solutions. Our drivers are the best in the freight delivery business. That is because we only employ well-trained, skilled, and courteous professional people. Therefore, when you hire us to perform your LTL deliveries you can rest assured that our drivers are adept at using good loading/unloading techniques and have top-notch navigational skills.
Our Fleet of Equipment
Our drivers operate a diversified fleet of clean, safe, and late-model vehicles including 35’ foot, 40’ foot, 48’ foot, and 53’ foot tractor-trailers. In addition, we have 14’ foot, 24’ foot, and 26’ foot box trucks available for delivery.
We have all the tools to accommodate any type of delivery
- Pallet jacks – Various size pallet jacks available for any size pallet delivery
- Ratchet Straps & Logistic Load Bars – Stabilizes your load for secure transport
- Premium Pads – Protects your fragile items during transport
- Dollys & Four wheelers – Reduces pick-up/delivery time, Increases efficiency
- Flat-bed Trucks & Trailers – Ability to deliver specialized products like machinery
- Refrigerated Trucks & Trailers – Ability to deliver temperature sensitive items
- Lift Gate Trucks & Trailers – No dock? No problem. We have a fleet of lift gate trucks available for deliveries. Click Here for more information about lift gate deliveries
Best-in-class LTL Service:
- Versatile fleet of background checked, and drug screened CDL A, B, and chauffer drivers
- Improved exception-free delivery due to less handling
- Reliable on-time service performance through a single network
- Same-day or next-day pick-up and delivery service
- Faster transit times, shorter supply chains, lower costs and increased efficiency
- More same-day, next-day and two-day delivery points than most Michigan carriers
- Guaranteed service for time-critical shipments
- State-of-the-art tools including GPS Tracking, Electronic Scanned Proof of Deliveries
- Seasoned professionals who understand and respond to your business needs
- Uniformed drivers with the flexibility and versatility to provide a competitive advantage
If you are ready to begin talking to one of our Certified Delivery Consultants please feel free to contact us at 248-926-9999. One of our Certified Delivery Consultants would be happy to set-up an appointment to visit your office and answer questions and provide pricing. Let us put our 30 plus years experience to work for you to lower your shipping costs and improve the quality of your deliveries.